Coloured bitumen paving, Melbourne
Henry Ford once said: “You can have any colour as long as it’s black”, in reference to his new Model T line of cars. That was once the case too in asphalt paving, with black bitumen being the only option. But there is now an alternative. Coloured bitumen is the “new black” in the asphalt market. Duraseal Services offers a striking alternative to traditional bitumen with its range of coloured bitumen.
We are constantly experimenting with new colours to suit different asphalt needs, whether it’s a natural stone look or a colour to match in with your property. Our expert team at Duraseal Services is happy to accommodate your requests or advise on a coloured bitumen scheme that will work well at your property.
Some advantages of coloured bitumen include:
- matching asphalt driveways, car parks or pathways with the colours of the surrounding landscape, for example, a brown or green tint in a bush environment or a light sand colour tint for a beach setting
- indicate special traffic situations, for example, pedestrian crossings, bike paths, car parking, bus lanes etc
- enhance the home or business with the creative effect of colour
- improve safety with a light-coloured bitumen surface illuminating the area more than a darker asphalt
- enhancing the status and appeal of recreational and community areas such as playgrounds, parklands, tennis courts